swing dress.

Aloha from Maui!

Just taking a break from the Hawaiian sun to bring you this post....



I've said it before and I'll say it again I love transitional pieces.  Take this dress for instance.  I bought it just a few weeks ago and when I bought it, I had two thoughts in mind.  1) It'll look super cute just as I styled it today and 2) it'll look so cute in Hawaii.

So there you have it, in just a matter of weeks I've worn it two different ways in two very different climates.

That's a good purchase, I'd say.

And just to prove my point,  I'm gonna go throw it on over my bikini to head to the pool....

Aloha!



[outfit details]
Dress: American Eagle / Jean Jacket: H&M / Necklace: American Eagle (old) (cute option) /
Booties: Aldo / Bag: BCBG (old) / Watch: Invicta





xo, Megan

1 comment: