navy.


Not sure why, but I've been loving navy lately.  Maybe it has to do with my new Kate Spade bag I got for my birthday, but whatever the reason, I've been loving me some navy.

I'm so thankful that the warm weather has finally hit us - I'm hoping that being pregnant and all I won't be too bothered by the heat because that would be a shame to miss out on summer just because you're too uncomfortably warm all the time.  C'est la vie, I guess!


[outfit details]
Shorts: Target Maternity / Tee: Old Navy Maternity / Cardigan: Loft (old) / 
Sandals: American Eagle (old) / Bag: Kate Spade (here) / Watch: Michael Kors / Sunglasses: Rayban


Linking up with 

 xo, Megan

3 comments:

  1. Wow. What a chic way to dress up your bump! You can never go wrong with stripes :)

    Hope you join the giveaway on my blog!!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge navy fan. I don't blame you for gravitating toward planning outfits around that bag--it's gorgeous! And I'm obsessed with the back of that cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the stripes almost hide the bump from one angle, and totally highlight it the next!! Super cute outfit - thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete