Black, White & Keys

On my birthday, my mom, sis and I decided to head across the border for a quick shopping trip.  We mostly hit up Target and Forever 21.

I was lucky enough to find this adorable outfit - all from Forever 21. 
I had been looking for a pair of harem-like pants for awhile but didn't want to spend a lot of money on them as I'm not sure how long they'll be in style for.  
Anyway, I found the perfect ones at Forever 21.  
And then this adorable key shirt was just too cute to pass up. 

One more thing, I also got the set of bangles I'm wearing at Forever 21 too.  
I was thrilled when I found these because I have tiny wrists and usually bangles don't ever fit me.  These bangles come in two different sizes.  
Genius!  
















outfit details:

Jacket: H&M (last year)
Top: Forever 21 (this week)
Pants: Forever 21 (this week)
Shoes: Joe Fresh (few months ago)
*no longer available*
Necklace: Stella & Dot
*no longer available*
Earrings: Stella & Dot 
Bracelets: Forever 21
Bag: BCBG via The Bay (last year)


Megs xo

7 comments:

  1. Great outfit. Good finds at Forever 21.I don't get many opportunities to go but when i do they sure have some great finds and deals.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these black pants!! And those heels are so awesome!

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday - today is my black and white post as well. Enjoy your weekend and be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are rocking! Great outfit!
    brooke

    onprairiehill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great look! The key top is too cute, and those shoes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't believe this is all from F21! I love the printed top and the black harlem-like pants:)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great look! Loving those shoes!

    ReplyDelete