Saturday Favourites - Birthday Edition

Saturday Favourites - Birthday Edition

Candle:
here
Lotion:
here
Wallet:
here
Sandals:
here
Blazer:
*the one I got is from Sears and is a bit different than in the picture above*
Hiking Backpack:
*the one I got is from a store in Vancouver called Atmosphere and is similar to the one in the picture above*
My husband and I have decided to start hiking a lot this Spring and Summer.  He got me this backpack so we can take our lunch with us for those day hikes.  What a great idea he had.
David's Tea:
here and here
Bangles:
here

What  a great birthday, it was!
Happy Saturday! :)

Megs xo

1 comment:

  1. Those Target sandals are amazing! I bought a similar pair at Nordstrom Rack on sale over the winter and couldn't justify the Targets ones (even though they are cheap)...they are too similar. If they go on sale I'll buy them as a back-up :) Great list!

    ReplyDelete