Chevron Print Maxi

Here we go, another maxi.  You guys, I'm obsessed.
I've had this dresses for ages and have never been quite sure about it.  I've always wondered if the chevron print is too much on a full maxi dress.  But, one Friday, I decided to just go for it and rock the busy chevron print.  And I gotta say, I didn't mind it.
 
 
  
 

{outfit details}

Jean Jacket: American Eagle (few months ago) / here
Maxi Dress: Dynamite (old) / loving these: herehere and here
Sandals: American Eagle (last year) / loving these: here and here
Necklace: Regina Pierallini / here
Watch: Relic (old) / similar
Bracelets: Target and Etsy / here and here

Linked up today with:
My Thrifty Chic
Style Elixir
Walking in Memphis in High Heels

xo, Megan

8 comments:

  1. I love a good maxi! Especially when paired with a classic denim jacket!!
    oXo
    Jenn
    www.thebrandiedpair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love it! The colorful chevron is perfect on this maxi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great maxi and i'm also obssessed with maxi anything. Love how you styled it with a jean jacket!!!!

    Dont' forget to link up this Thursday.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the chevron maxi!! And hello I have the similar bag and I love!! I am hosting a trend spin linkup and this week is Stars & Stipes os this look would be perfect. Come linkup here!

    xoxo
    Erin

    The Fashion Canvas

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with maxis too! Love the stripes on this one. And the jewelry and denim jacket. Thank you so much for linking up!
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this maxi, it looks great with the denim jacket!

    http://simpleeasystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this maxi, you look super cute :)
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete