Pretty Skirt

I've had this skirt for years and years and it still is one of my favourites.
It's about the only skirt I have in this silhouette and I love it!
Don't you just love pieces that continue to stand through closet purge after closet purge -
that's when you know it's a favourite.

 

{outfit details}

Jean Jacket: American Eagle (few months ago) / here
Skirt: H&M (old) / loving these: herehere and here
T-Shirt: Gap (few weeks ago) / here
Shoes: J. Crew (last year) / here and J. Crew Factory Version
Necklace: ? (old) / similar
Earrings: Stella & Dot / here
Watch: Target / here
Bracelets: Pandora and Etsy / here and here
Bag: louis Vuitton via Craigslist 

xo, Megan

4 comments:

  1. Just stumbled upon your blog and love it! Just started following you in BL!

    I would love it you could check out my newbie blog as well!

    xox
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that skirt! I need more skirts like that in my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny that we both wore old skirts today! Gotta love those pieces that stick around forever and never go out of style!

    http://simpleeasystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete