Fall Uniform

My weekend looks seem to consistently look like this outfit.  

Oversized/cozy sweater/cardigan - check
Booties: check
Scarf: check






[outfit details]
Jeans: American Eagle / Sweater: Forever 21 (cute option) / Tee: H&M (similar) / Booties: Pacsun / Scarf: H&M / Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs




Linking up today with
The Pleated Poppy, Because Shanna Said So, Get Your Pretty On, Unpredictable and Chic, Afternoon Style, Two Thirty Five Designs, Penniless Socialite

Happy Hump Day!

xo, Megan

6 comments:

  1. Cute sweater! This is one of my favorite winter combos too!

    Lindsey
    Thrift and Shout

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's definitely nothing wrong with that!!!! I am literally living in sweaters right now!!!

    Don't forget to stop by tomorrow and link up to my weekly Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday Link Up.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Pleated Poppy - WIWW! Love your look! Those boots are so fabulous! I've been living in this one sweater since I had to turn the heat on in our apartment, it's cool. :)

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from Fashion Fave Fri. Love the scarf and cardigan. Very cute! Happy Friday!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sweeter is lovely! I love the background too.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete