Weekend Wear

This weekend was spent relaxing.  I can't remember the last time I did this so it was nice to have a weekend to do nothing.

Here was my outfit from Saturday.  We spent the morning doing some errands and meeting my parents for coffee

- Chambray Demin Shirt - Garage (recent)
- Leggings - Aritizia (last year - but they carry them all the time)
- Necklace - my Stella & Dot website 

*I also wore some leopard print flats from Aldo and my black and white polka dot clutch purse - see previous posts for a look at this purse*



Sunday morning and early afternoon was spent going to church and lunch with my family.  We finished our weekend off just relaxing at home....ahhhhhh, it felt so good to relax! 

Here's a run down of my Sunday attire:

- Blazer - Zara (May, 2012)
- Blouse - Dynamite (Spring, 2012)
- Jeans - Garage (July, 2012)
- Shoes - Spring (last week)
- Purse - Guess (August, 2012)
- Watch - Nixon (old)
- Bracelets - my Stella and Dot website
http://shop.stelladot.com/style/b2c_en_ca/shop/necklaces/all-necklaces/la-coco-chain-silver.html *I know this is a necklace but this is the necklace that can turn into a bracelet as well*
- Necklace (which you can't see) - my Stella and Dot website 





Hope everyone had a great, relaxing weekend! :)

Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment