Happy Friday everyone!!
My husband is a die-hard hockey fan and he has been in withdrawals since the NHL has been on strike this season. He has been unable to get his hockey fix so to help fill his hockey void, we decided to go see the Vancouver Canucks Farm Team play tonight. I know this won't be exactly the same for him, but I hope it helps a bit! We always love going to Canuck games so hopefully this will be equally as fun! :)
Another thing, two very exciting things happened in Vancouver yesterday - well, at least for me, a shopaholic!
1) A Victoria Secret Pink store opened up at one of our local malls! This is super exciting because this is the first Pink store to open up in Vancouver.
2) A TopShop opened up in downtown Vancouver. Since I work downtown and, in fact, right across the street from this new store, I couldn't take my lunch break yesterday without hitting this highly anticipated store!! For those of you that don't know, TopShop is a U.K. based store that reassembles an Urban Outfitters. I was quite impressed with the store and I actually purchased the studded flats I am wearing today. These flats are super cute and on trend - it's hard to tell in the picture, but they are a army green color with rose gold studs - I LOVE them!
Anyway, thought I'd just share my excitement for the week!
Here is a recap of my OOTD:
- Jacket: Aritzia (last year)
- Shirt: Urban Outfitters (old)
- Jeans: H&M (recent"ish" - September, maybe)
- Scarf: so old I don't remember where I got it!
- Purse: Winners (recent)
- Shoes: TopShop (yesterday!) Here (different color but same shoe)
- Watch: Relic (Spring, 2012) Here
- Bracelet: my Stella & Dot website Here
- Necklace: my Stella & Dot website Here (mine is gold)
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Until next time,