Happy Thursday All! I hurt my neck on Tuesday evening at yoga and had a painful day yesterday. While, I loved my outfit yesterday, I also spent all day dreaming of being comfy and cozy....hence my outfit today....
- Leggings: Aritizia (last year)
- Sweater: H&M (this week) (similar look here)* I had been looking for an over-sized sweater for awhile and just couldn't find the right one. On my lunch break on Tuesday I ventured into H&M determined to find the perfect one....low and behold, it found me. *
- Boots: Old Navy (September, 2012) (here)
- Jacket: H&M (last year)
- Purse: Le Chateau (last year)
- Bracelet: Ily Couture (here)
- Watch: Relic (here)
- Earrings: my Stella & Dot website (here)
Hope everyone has a great day and I'll be back tomorrow with another outfit post and another edition of "Friday Favourites"