Paisley Print

What's better than a great Target find?  Not much!  My latest great find was this pencil skirt.  Isn't the color and print awesome!  I loved it even more when I realized it was only $22 - score!!

- Jacket: H&M (last year)
- Scarf: J. Crew (no longer available online but check your local store)
- Skirt: Target (last month) - here
- T-Shirt: Smart Set (old)
- Tights: no idea where I got them??
- Shoes: Walmart (few months ago)
- Purse: Le Chateau (last year)
- Necklace: Forever 21 (last weekend) - my necklace is light pink but here it is in the mint color
- Watch: Relic (Spring, 2012) - here
- Bracelet: Ily Couture - here













Hope everyone has a great day!  
Until tomorrow,

Megan xo

7 comments:

  1. I love your skirt! And the whole outfit is perfection!

    Shannon
    bigdreamsandexpensivetaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Shannon! I'm checking out your blog now :)

      Delete
  2. hello! very nice skirt! printing is very special and I really like the color!

    I follow you :-) if you like, follow me back!
    kisses, Andrea!
    BLOG
    http://ilmiopiccolomondo-88.blogspot.it/
    FACEBOOK
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Andrea-Make-Up/186620611398564

    * _ *

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace is amazing! And obviously, the skirt is also fantastic - you can't go wrong with a pencil skirt in the fall, if you ask me.

    xx
    Christine
    www.couturebay.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute skirt! How come I never saw it at Target?! Love it!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kacie! Don't you just hate when that happens! It's online so you could always just order it :)

      Delete
  5. I love your peter pan collar necklace and that Ily Couture bracelet:))! Great outfit Megan:)!

    ReplyDelete