Hope everyone is having a great week. Since most of my readers are from the U.S., I thought I'd just say that we are thinking about you guys on this very important day. Make sure you go and vote!
- Blazer - H&M (few weeks ago) here - I don't see the pink online but check your local store
- Blouse - Forever 21 (last year)
- Leggings - Aritzia (last year)
- Scarf - J. Crew (last month - no longer available online but check your local store)
- Boots: Boathouse (last year)
- Purse: Shoe Dazzle (recent) - no longer available
- Watch: Target (recent) here
- Bracelet: J. Crew (few weeks ago) here
- Necklace: www.reginapierallini.com
Okay I have two things to rave about:
1) I absolutely LOVE my clover necklaces from Regina Pierallini. Her designs are absolutely gorgeous and I would recommend her to anyone. Plus, my necklaces came with a handwritten note - I love good customer service like that! Check out her website here: www.reginapierallini.com
2) Recently, I ordered a couple pairs of shoes and the purse I am wearing today from Shoe Dazzle. Can I just say how much I love this site! First of all, their prices are incredible. Not only that but a lot of their items are buy one get one free. Plus every time you order something you get a certain amount of credits to put towards your next order. So my first order was two pairs of shoes and I got them both for $39.00 total. Then my second order was a pair of shoes and my purse both for $39.00 again, plus a $15.00 credit. Crazy, right!?!? Here are the shoes I ordered: here, here, here. Check out their website here: www.shoedazzle.com
Hope everyone has a good day - go vote, vote, VOTE!