Polka Dot and Peplum

Happy Hump Day!  Here is my outfit recap for today:

- Jacket: H&M (last year) similar: here
- Scarf: my Stella & Dot website here
- Top: Forever 21 (recent) here
- Pants: Dynamite (last year)
- Shoes: Ivanka Trump via Marshalls (last month) *no longer available*
- Bag: Shoe Dazzle *no longer available*
- Necklace: Aldo (few months ago) here
- Watch: Target (last weekend) here
- Black wrap bracelet: my Stella & Dot website here
- Animal print bracelet: J. Crew (last month) here











Cheers to another day!

Megan

5 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog, now following :)

    www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that top and necklace! Your shoes are fab too!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to wear more peplum!!! Looks so fabulous on you! I love this outfit and those shoes:)! Definitely one of my favorite looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin this outfit! I want this peplum for my collection!

    xoxo
    smileitssunday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete