Vintage Cozy

Happy Monday all!  Time for another busy week....

This morning's outfit details:

- Jacket: Aritzia (last year) similar: here

- Leggings: Aritzia (last year)

- Scarf: gift from mother-in-law

- Sweater: The Bay (this weekend) The Bay was having a super sale all weekend.  My husband had heard this news on the radio and came home to tell me about the sale and then promptly said I should go.  I don't argue when he says I "should" go shopping.  I just did what I was told ;)) Similar: here

- Flats: Top Shop (last month) - these ones are army green with rose gold studs - LOVE them!!
here (different color)

- Purse: Kate Spade via Holt Renfrew - so on Friday a co-worker of mine had told me that Holt Renfrew (which is a high-end department store in Vancouver) was having a mega black Friday sale and that I should go check it out.  So I ventured over on my lunch and, boy, was she right.  That's where I got this Kate Spade bag for......$50.  Can you believe it?!  I've wanted a Kate Spade bag for a while but was never going to spend lots of money on one so this was my perfect opportunity to own my very own Kate Spade without breaking the bank.  Plus, the animal print is so cute and on trend for this season! 

- Necklaces: Forever 21 and Express (recent) - here and similar - here

- Rings: my Stella & Dot website - here













Hope everyone has a great start to their week!

Megs xo

3 comments:

  1. I love the oversized sweater and jacket! Great look!


    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl!! This outfit is gorgeous:))))!!!!! Love the sweater with the leggings, loafers, and beautiful necklace!!

    ReplyDelete