New Years Eve Outfits

We spent new years eve at my cousin`s house with our family.  It was a low key but fun night!  I wanted to be comfy because of all the eating we were going to do so leggings were a no-brainer...
 



 
Leggings: American Eagle (few weeks ago)
Shirt: Garage (few months ago)
Mint Cardigan: J. Crew (few weeks ago during additional 30% off sale)
Necklace: American Eagle (recent)
*not online but check your local store*
Pink Bracelet: Garage (recent)
*not online but check your local store*
Pandora Bracelet: Christmas Gift
Bangle Bracelet: bought on ferry of this trip
Ring: bought at boutique store in Comox, BC
Nail Polish: Essie`s ``Fiji``
 
Here`s what my sister wore on new years eve....


 
Shirt: American Eagle (recent)
*not online but check your local store*
Leggins with faux leather panels: Garage (last month)
Watch: Aldo
Skull Bracelet: Garage
Heart Necklace: my Stella & Dot website
Nails: ``Cherry`` by Joe Fresh
 
Megs xo

1 comment:

  1. Haha!! I hear you....leggings during the holidays...total no brainer:)! I LOVE that mint sweater....I wonder if they still have it in stock?! That color is perfect year round!

    ReplyDelete