Old Navy OOTD

Happy Friday all!
 
I came to a realization this morning when I looked down at my outfit and noticed everything I was wearing was from Old Navy.  My realization was this: I think a may be obsessed with Old Navy.

 
 
 


Jacket: Element via West 49 (last year)
Scarf: Brandy Melville (recent)
Polka-Dot Chambray Blouse: Old Navy (recent, on sale)
Army Green Pants: Old Navy (recent, on sale)
Booties: Old Navy (few months ago)
Bag: Merona via Target (during recent south-of-the-border shopping excursion)
(on sale in store)
Watch: Target (during recent south-of-the-border shopping excursion)
Bracelet: Pandora (Christmas)
Necklace: my Stella & Dot website
 
Hope everyone enjoys their Friday!
 
Megs xo
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oooo love the Brandy Melville scarf ! looks great with the old navy pants and top. My favorite though are those booties!!! I looove booties and old navy has good ones! I'm your newest GFC follower. Just found you and love your style! GO OLD NAVY!
    Rory
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com
    Enter my Fifth and Orient giveaway and check back everyday this week for ANOTHER new giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the comment. I'm now a follower of your blog too!

      Delete