Copy Cat

I'm not going to lie, this look is a complete copy cat!  
I was perusing my usual blogs last week and for some reason fell in love with this look from 
It's this exact reason why I love blogging so much. 
I love taking inspiration from other bloggers and hopefully I've been an inspiration to some of my followers too.  Here's how I styled this "copy cat" look....















Jacket: Forever 21 (last month, on clearance)
*no longer available*
Scarf: Kendall & Kylie collection via Pacsun (last month)
Bag: Zara (last year)
Pants: Old Navy (few months ago)
Sweater: H&M (few months ago)
Chambray Shirt: H&M (last year)
similar: hereherehere and here
Flats: Aldo (old)
cute options: herehereherehere and here
Elephant Necklace: American Eagle (old)
cute options: here and here
Watch: Target (last year)
Earrings: Stella & Dot

Linked up today with:

Megs xo

3 comments:

  1. really cute outfit, love the combination of colors!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I did not copycat looks I might never be able to get dressed in the morning. Cute outfit!!

    http://lazymazei.blogspot.com

    popping over from Transatlantic Blonde.

    ReplyDelete