Pops of Pink

My brother was in a play at his high school over the weekend.  
Bravo, Matthew!  You succeeded again! :)

This is what I wore to watch it on Saturday evening...

Also, sorry about the bad lighting in these photos.  
Once I remembered to take outfit photos, it was dark outside.  Anyway, you get the gist of it.





outfit details:

Blazer: H&M (few months ago)
Blouse: Forever 21 (few months ago)
cute options: 123 and 4
Jeans: Forever 21 (last year)
Shoes: Target (last month)
Scarf: J. Crew (last year)
*no longer available*
Bag: Olivia and Joy via Winners (few months ago)
Necklaces: Stella & Dot and Etsy
Watch: Target 

Megs xo

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! I love that scarf!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that scarf paired with the pink blazer, I'll have to try this!

    ReplyDelete