Leggings/Boots

I know I've mentioned this before, but I couldn't be more sick of the rain in Vancouver.  
Now that the time has changed, not only is it rainy in the mornings but it is also extremely dark again...making it even more difficult to get out of bed each morning.  
On this particular day, I was feeling the time change and the rainy/dark weather more than usual, so the only thing that made me get out of bed was knowing I could put on a pair of comfy leggings and boots to go work.

It's funny how the littlest things in life can make us happy.
















outfit details:

Jacket: Smart Set (old)
Scarf: Target (few months ago)
*not available online anymore but check your local store, 
it was on clearance when I bought it*
Leggings: Aritzia (old)
Blouse: ? (old)
Boots: Old Navy (Fall, 2012)
*not available anymore*
Bag: Olivia and Joy via Winners
here
Necklace: Stella & Dot
Watch: Nixon (old)
Bracelet: Pandora

Linked up today with: 

Megs xo

1 comment:

  1. I totally feel you on that sentiment, except here it is dark and snowing! OVER it...and over wearing tights with everything (as I type this I am wearing tights haha). Need some color on my legs before I shock the world with them though lol.
    Steffi
    http://inherited-jeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete