Casual Stripes

Here's a causal outfit for you.  I'm so thankful the weather has decided to follow in Spring's footsteps and bring us some sunshine and warmer weather!  
Hallelujah!

Hope everyone had a great Easter long weekend.  
I don't know about you, but for me, it was greatly needed.










 





instagram @meganmaddison

outfit details:

Jean Jacket: Forever 21 (few years ago)
Scarf: Winners (last year)
Bag: Missing Girl via Spank Clothing (last year at small Vancouver Boutique)
Top: Gap (recent"ish")
Black Jeans: Garage (last year)
Flats: J. Crew (last year)
*no longer available online*
Necklace: Regina Pierallini
Earrings: Stella & Dot
Watch: Target 
*not available online but check your local store*
Bracelet: Pandora


Megs xo

1 comment:

  1. Love this casual look. It would be perfect for me running after my son.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete