Coral & Stripes

I got this pretty striped shell and cardigan at Loft a few weeks ago.  
When I took them into the change room, I didn't anticipate that they would look so cute together - but they did, they really did.  
Plus they were on sale with an additional 40% off.  I scored. Big time.

Plus, the cardigan has this adorable print on the back. I just thought it was so pretty and different.







 
 








instagram!  follow me @meganmaddison
outfit details:

Jacket: J. Crew (last year)
Pants: Zara (last year)
Shell: Loft (few weeks ago)
Cardigan (few weeks ago)
Bag: Missing Girl via Spank Clothing (last year)
Flats: J. Crew (last year)
love these and these
Necklace: Forever 21

Megs xo

2 comments:

  1. Love the detail on the back of that cardigan. Gorgeous.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cardigan and top were made for each other! Love this!

    ReplyDelete