TGIF

Not only is it Friday, but it's a Friday before a long weekend!!  
Hallelujah!!

My hubby and I are off on a mini getaway this weekend to celebrate our one year wedding anniversary so I'm super excited to get this weekend started!


{outfit details}

Jacket: H&M (few months ago) / similar 
Jeans: American Eagle (old) / here
Top: J.Crew (last week) / here
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (few weeks ago) / here
Shoes: Target (old) / here
Watch: Target / here
Bracelets: Birds of a Feather, Stella & Dot, Etsy / herehere and here

Linked up today with:
Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins
Two Thirty Five Designs
Simple Easy Style
Face It Catalog

Remember, Google Friend Connect is disappearing as of July 1st, 
I wouldn't want to lose you as a reader - so come follow me on Bloglovin!

xo, Megan

6 comments:

  1. Love your top...enjoy your mini vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your anniversary! I love how you styled that J Crew shirt with the green jacket. Super cute.

    Lauren
    Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete
  3. Business Phone Service is ideal for small business and entrepreneurs. It gives a professional image and make sure that you don't miss a single call. Few months back, I decided to buy Hosted pbx from Telcan. You can get more information here: Business Phone Service

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up with Friday's Five! Hope to see you back again.

    Amber
    FACE IT Catalog

    Follow FACE IT via Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that top! It's different from your typical black and white striped tee. Great look! :)

    ReplyDelete