Weekly Favourites

Weekly Favourites

Crochet Slouchy Sweater: Garage
This sweater is almost identical to this Brandy Melville sweater but for a better price.
Love it - stay tuned for an outfit post next week.

 Nail Polish: Essie Boom Boom Room 
I think this is the perfect pink for summer.  It's super pretty!

J. Crew Pink Sandals
These sandals are on sale at J. Crew right now with an additional 40% off.  They are super comfortable and have the perfect heel height.  Not the mention, the color is awesome!

Bath and Body Works Candle French Baguette 
I bought this candle during their semi-annual sale for 75% off.  I think I paid $6 for it.  
I wasn't sure about it because often I don't like food smelling scents but not this one.  
It. Smells. Delicious. 
It really smells like fresh bread has just been baked in our house.  
My husband keeps thinking I've become a baker or something and is very disappointed when I tell him it's just the candle - lol.

Silver/Nude Sandals 
I bought these sandals for $26 and they're adorable.  
I really wanted an ankle strap pair of sandals with a bit of a heel but after trying on several black pairs I felt that they cut me off too much.  But these nude/tan colored ones don't do that at all.  And I love the silver strap as well - since metallics are very "in" this summer.  
I'm excited to wear them - expect to see them in some upcoming posts.

Bath and Body Works Candle: Garden Bouquet 

This candle smells exactly like a bouquet of flowers - delicious!

Happy Saturday!

xo, Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment