Guest Blogger: Agi from Vodka Infused Lemonade

Today I'm happy to introduce Agi from Vodka Infused Lemonade. 

Take it a away, Agi....
                                                                                                                     
I'm so excited to be guest blogging today here on Megan's blog . My name is Agi and I blog over at Vodka Infused Lemonade. My blog primarily focuses on fashion and motherhood. I am a mother to a toddler boy who keeps me extremely busy. I am a Labour & Delivery Room Nurse, make cakes and cupcakes (Agi's Creations) and blog on the side. As you can see I'm not the type who can sit still for a long time. In a nutshell, I blog about anything and everything that inspires me.
R W & Co. Cobalt Blazer
I like to include recipes of my favorite dishes, pictures of cupcakes and cakes that I have made and reviews of books that I have enjoyed reading. I also love to share my favorite must-have products.
Gap's Black & White Maxi Dress
My fashion focuses on outfits that are versatile and that a mom on the go can easily wear. I believe that just because you're a mom, doesn't mean you can't dress nicely.
Black and White
I also have a weekly link up called Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday Link Up where I feature a few of my favorite posts from the previous week and where bloggers can post their favorite looks. I like the idea of getting to know other bloggers.
Tres Chic Fashion Thursday Link Up
1. Why did you decide to start blogging?
I started my blog as an outlet for me, a way of expressing myself. It was also a way to find myself again after having my son. I battled with a bit of postpartum depression, you can read about it here, and this was a way for me to start doing things for myself.
2. What are a few of your daily reads?
 I have many daily reads. I have 4 separate folders for my daily blog reads. To name just a few and Megan's is one of them:
I'll end it with these few, but I read far more than these.

3. What trends are you loving right now and what trends are you steering clear of?
I am loving stripes, bright colours, big purses, statement necklaces, arm candy, maxi dresses/skirts, boyfriend jeans and cobalt anything. I'm not the biggest fan of high-low anything. I like classic styles.

4. What's the best things that has come out of blogging for you?
Meeting fabulous fellow bloggers. Being able to reach readers who are across the globe. I love when people send me comments and/or tell me that they read my blog and it inspired them to get out of their Lululemon pants and put some effort into their daily outfits. I love how my little blog has inspired other women.

5. What a piece of advise you have for your
fellow blogger or those thinking about starting a blog?
Blogging is a lot of hard work. It takes many hours a day to put a post together. I spend more time networking than anything else. Your blog should be a reflection of you, not of anyone else. You should blog about what you're passionate about, not what you believe the readers want. Don't get discouraged about numbers. It shouldn't be about numbers but it is. Keep at it and your hard work will pay off. Make blogging friends. It helps a lot. Host giveaways and leave comments on other people's blogs. Thank you so much Megan for having me guest post. Stop by Vodka Infused Lemonade and say hi.

You can follow me via:  Pinterest/ Facebook/ Bloglovin/ Twitter

                                                                                                           

Thanks, Agi, for the great post!
       
xo, Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment