Guest Blogger: Jenn from Brandied Pair

First off, Happy Birthday to one of the greatest men on this my planet, my Dad!
Today, we are celebrating in L.A. by going to a baseball game - my Dad's favourite thing. Ever.

Happy Birthday Pops!

On a different note, today, I'd like you to meet Jenn.
She blogs over at the adorable The Brandied Pair.

Take it away, Jenn....
                                                                                  

I am Jenn the face and voice behind The Brandied Pair. Founded in May of 2013, The Brandied Pair combines my love for style, fashion and a little of everything else with my husband’s--Jordan Romero from Abre Los Ojos--love for photography. With no formal training in either field, The Brandied Pair serves as an outlet for us to express our individual interests for these arts as well as our love for each other. I am so excited to be guest posting for Megan today, she is such a lovely little fashionista. I hope she is having a lovely vacation but can't wait for her return because she is one of my daily reads!

Top: Ralph LaurenBottoms: JCrewFlats: Steve Madden old (loving these)Hat: JCrewBag: Tory BurchBracelets: JCrewWatch: Kate SpadeEarrings: Tiffany & Co.

A crisp white oxford shirt literally drips with classic American style. Personally, this article of clothing evokes feelings of relaxed sophistication and laidback class. I feel like a Kennedy when wearing one! In all seriousness, a button down oxford shirt is the perfect middle ground article of clothing when faced with the “casual or dressy” dilemma. An oxford’s versatility allows it to serve as a piece that can refine your casual attire and also make your dressy attire a little less portentous.

Happy Wednesday!

oXo
Jenn
                                                                                                  

Thanks, Jenn, for the great post!

xo, Megan

1 comment:

  1. Cute casual look!

    If you get a chance, please vote for me in the Wallis contest! http://bit.ly/15vLhMj

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete