wedding - the next day.

As promised, here's a look at the photoshoot we did the day after our wedding.  To say that we love our pictures is an understatement!

If you haven't seen our ceremony pictures, you can take a look at them here.  Also, our photographer was Bill Stockwell and if you're ever looking for a photographer in Maui we'd recommend him for sure.





















Mele Kalikimaka (Merry Christmas) from my family to yours!

xoxo

(Linking up today with Bless Her Heart Y'allStill Being Molly)

 xo, Megan

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! If I could do my wedding over, it would be in Hawaii! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a cute idea to have day-after photos! What a sweet idea! Thanks for sharing this with Celebrate Southern link up last week! Suz (2catsandchloe) and I hope to see you back again this week for more link up fun. I hope that you had a wonderful holiday! I am pinning this post to the Celebrate Southern Pinterest page right now! :)

    ReplyDelete