pregnancy update - week 15.

How far along?: 15 weeks (I do these a week behind so I'm actually 16 weeks today)

Baby is the size of: Naval orange and/or an apple

Maternity Clothes?: Yes. Still can get away with some non-maternity dresses and tops for work but I've learned to love things that have lots of stretch in them.

Symptoms: Acid reflux after eating certain foods, frequent pee breaks and my tummy has been itchy.  I've also been stuffed up this week.  I'm not sure if it's a cold or pregnancy related but I'm guessing the latter as I have no other cold symptoms.

Sleep: Still using a pillow to rest up a against and since I've been using the pillow all the time I've been sleeping much better

Best moment this week: Not really a specific moment but just the feeling of actually looking pregnant.  I don't just feel bloated or "chubby" anymore but actually pregnant. 

Worst moment this week: Intense acid reflux - blah!

Have you told family and friends yet?: Yes!

Miss anything?: Sleeping on my tummy.

Movement: not yet (or not that I'm aware of anyway)

Food cravings: grapefruits, pineapple, bananas, peanut butter toast with banana, fruit roll ups

Anything make you queasy or sick?: The thought of eating stir fry or certain soups grosses me out.  I also seem to be hungry all. the. time.

Have you started to show? Yes! I'm noticing that I no longer just have a little bump in my low tummy it's now sort of my whole tummy that 's a bump.  I can't get over how hard it feels - lol

Gender prediction: Everyone seems to still think it's a girl.

Belly button in or out?: In

Wedding rings on or off?: On

Happy or moody most of the time?: Happy but a little emotional here and there.

Looking forward to: Hitting the 20 week mark!  We also get to find out the baby's gender during that week so we're super, SUPER excited for that!

And here's some bump shots:

 
 

 xo, Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment