blessed.

If you've been following my blog lately, you'll know that it's been overturned with all things baby/pregnancy related.  And, frankly, that's how my life's been too - and I wouldn't want it any other way.  Everything and anything baby is a perfectly lovely topic in my books!

Anyway, on this day, my birthday, the day I turn 28.  The day 28 years ago my own mama gave me life, I want to share some exciting news....


We could not be more thrilled with this news and cannot wait to meet our little man!

So on this special day of mine, I want to say thank you to the universe.  Thank you for this little life of mine. I can't help but feel an overwhelming sense of gratitude and I could not begin to feel more blessed with the life God has given me - for my husband, my stepson, our families and this new little boy in my tummy - life couldn't get much better.

All of my birthday wishes have come true.


 xo, Megan

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have 2 boys myself, and it is FUN! Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete